You are never a victim

  • hercullesrj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      "When we blame, we give away our power."

      -- Greg Anderson

      ALL of our personal physical, psychological, and social problems
      arise from a lack of alignment between the body, emotions, mind and
      the soul. As a result, we are never victims of outside forces.

      The soul challenges us to grow with problems, illnesses and/or
      injuries. These painful events trigger our subconscious blocks. This
      gives us the opportunity to SEE the blocks and release them.

      "People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will
      always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their
      lives."

      -- Stedman Graham

      "No matter how frustrated you may feel, there is Always a way out.
      In every situation that arises, we choose to be powerful or
      powerless. It may not always feel like it, but it is a choice. And
      there are consequences for these choices in terms of the results we
      get, and the subsequent increase or decrease in our power and
      influence. If we choose powerlessness, it is often because we doubt
      there is any other option."

      -- Blaine Lee