New Rosicrucian Cyber College

  • fratermaui
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Greetings Everyone

      This is an invitation for you to visit the homepage of AR+CO, or the
      Ancient Rose Cross Order

      We have established a Rosicrucian Cyber College for the purpose of
      providing access to our transmission, and AR+CO itself stands as a
      portal to several older Rosicrucian transmissions in addition. All
      of our materials are being made available online to participating
      students. Hopefully this post is received in the light in which it
      is given, for we do not intend to interrupt the usual course of
      discussion here. Like you we are sincere seekers and would like to
      share our teachings with many.

      You can find our home page at:

      http://www.rosicruciansonline.com/home/index.htm

      And you can visit our yahoo forum at:

      Please feel free to visit and ask any questions.

      Blessings in LVX Frater Maui