"ANCIENT LANDMARKS" (59-part series)

  • Compiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2003

      subjects and things in them, or by
      talking about the subjects in different
      ways, or by asking questions, or by
      providing answers to those that may
      be asked.

      This is the link to the index page
      where all the articles are listed:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/ancientlandmarks/index.html

      If the above longer link is broken, here's
      the link to the 2nd of 18 sections on the
      "Additional" articles Index page that is
      entitled "THE HISTORICAL WORLD-WIDE
      THEOSOPHICAL MOVEMENT". The link to the
      "Ancient Landmarks" series is the first
      one that's listed in it:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/index.html#2

      Dear newcomers to Theosophy:

      I sincerely do hope that my web site offers
      a well-rounded overall view of Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement. The 3 main links
      to everything on it are found below.

      Please know that I'm only the compiler of
      all the articles found on my web site; I'm
      not a scholar; and also that I personally
      do not like to take part in conversations,
      even though I do hope that what I present
      from time to time will help a little in
      the discussions being carried on by others.
      So please do not be insulted when I do not
      respond if someone addresses me, or addresses
      anything that is found in any of the articles
      on my web site; I leave that for others to
      deal with if they want to -- whether pro, con,
      neutral, friendly or unfriendly.

      John DeSantis
      (Compiler)
      -------

      You may find a great deal of the Truth that you
      are searching for here:

      WisdomWorld.org web site (Main Page):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org

      This is the Index page of the "Introductory",
      "Setting the Stage" book, which was especially
      compiled for newcomers to Theosophy:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting.html

      The page where "Additional" articles are slowly
      being added (which contains 18 sections that
      can each be clicked on at the top of the page
      in order to go directly down to them, as well
      as to get the link to any particular section
      that you may want to use in a posting on a
      discussion board, or in an e-mail to someone):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/index.html

      "PUBLIC & PRIVATE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT FORUM":
      This next link is to the most updated version of my
      economic proposal to humanity, a practical project
      to help our suffering world that I also consider
      to be Theosophical. In it you will find a new and
      unique, but mostly unknown, economic system
      model that might be able to put an end to involuntary
      poverty on earth. How? It presents a way to fully
      finance everything of importance that is needed
      in every nation. Because of this it's well worth
      pointing to. Please note that, for strategic
      reasons, of wanting it to have the best chance
      of being accepted by all peoples worldwide,
      no matter what their religious, philosophical,
      and scientific beliefs are, I've put it on a
      completely different web site; it contains
      no mention of, or link to, the Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement that is presented
      on my WisdomWorld.org web site:
      http://www.PublicAndPrivateEnterprise.org

      -------
    • Mary Dekok
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
        Wisdomworld.org . . . what a fascinating website!! I am looking forward to spending many hours reading. Thank you.

        Mensa