"The Rosicrucians" (#22 of 29 in the "Great Theosophists" series

  • Compiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2002
      I hope that many readers will find this
      article in the "Great Theosophists" series
      to be very informative and useful:

      ======================================
      "GREAT THEOSOPHISTS" (29-part series):
      ----------------------------------
      "The Rosicrucians" [the 22nd of the 29]
      ---------------------------------------
      [The 1st link is to the article itself.
      If it's broken, the 2nd link is to
      the Index page of the 166-article
      "Introductory", "Setting the Stage"
      book that it's in. Click on it and
      scroll down the page to the article;
      it's number 151 of the 166.
      "THE ROSICRUCIANS":
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting/rosicrucians.html
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting.html
      =======================================

      This is the listing of all 29 articles
      in the "Great Theosophists" series that
      you are looking for as you scroll down
      the Index page of the 166 articles that
      are compiled in the book:

      =======================================
      "GREAT THEOSOPHISTS" (29-part series):
      ------------------------------------
      (130) Series Introduction & Thomas Paine
      (131) Jesus, the Christ (Part 1 of 2)
      (132) Jesus, the Christ (Part 2 of 2)
      (133) Apollonius of Tyana
      (134) First Century Christianity
      (135) The Gnostics
      (136) Gnostic Theosophy
      (137) Alexandria and Her Schools
      (138) Ammonius Saccas
      (139) Plotinus
      (140) Iamblichus: The Egyptian Mysteries
      (141) Hypatia: The Last of the Neoplatonists
      (142) The Kabala and the Kabalists
      (143) Alchemy and the Alchemists
      (144) The Light of the Dark Ages
      (145) The Druzes of Mount Lebanon
      (146) Roger Bacon
      (147) The Theosophical Renaissance
      (148) The Neoplatonic Revival
      (149) Paracelsus: Philosopher
      (150) Paracelsus: Physician
      (151) The Rosicrucians
      (152) Giordano Bruno
      (153) Jacob Boehme
      (154) Anton Mesmer
      (155) Louis Claude De Saint-Martin
      (156) Cagliostro
      (157) The Count de St. Germain
      (158) Thomas Paine
      ================================

      John DeSantis
      (Compiler)
      -------

      You may find a great deal of the Truth that you
      are searching for here:

      WisdomWorld.org web site (Main Page):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/

      This is the Index page of the "Introductory",
      "Setting the Stage" book, which was especially
      compiled for newcomers to Theosophy:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting.html

      The page where "Additional" articles are slowly
      being added:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/index.html

      -------
      PUBLIC & PRIVATE ENTERPRISE: This next link is to
      the most updated version of my economic-project
      proposal to humanity, a practical project to help
      our suffering humanity that I also consider to be
      Theosophical. In it you will find a new and unique,
      but mostly unknown, economic system model that
      might be able to put an end to involuntary poverty
      on earth. How? It presents a way to fully finance
      everything of importance that is needed in every
      nation. Because of this it's well worth pointing
      to. Please note that, for strategic reasons, of
      wanting it to have the best chance of being
      accepted by all peoples worldwide, no matter
      what their religious, philosophical, and
      scientific beliefs are, I've put it on a
      completely different web site; it contains
      no mention of, or link to, the Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement that is presented
      on my WisdomWorld.org web site:
      http://www.PublicAndPrivateEnterprise.org/

      -------