Assassins

  • najibriachy
    Message 1 of 129 , Feb 6, 2002
      Dear fellows:<br><br>I have put a link to an
      interesting webpage explaining the esoteric path followed by
      some islamic movements like Druzes,
      also an explanation about the nine degrees of
      initiation that the person must take in these
      movements.<br><br>PS: be sure to include all the characters of the link
      because it is a bit long and by clicking to it only, it
      may give you an error in reaching the
    • preston_sinclair
      Message 129 of 129 , Feb 26, 2002
        is there any life here in this room, it's pretty dead....SHINE YOUR LIGHT.