Re: Origin of the Rose-Croix (2)

  • preston_sinclair
    Message 1 of 129 , Jan 17, 2002
      Greetings,<br><br> I was inquiring into whether
      the attribute GABIR BEN HAYAN is the same as the
      infamous islamic alchemist named GEBER???<br><br> Also i
      have heard from numerous sources particularly a text
      entitled "THE ROSICRUCIAN ENLIGHTMENT REVISTED" that
      Damcar is actually Damascus, but then again it could be
      symbolic, since Rosencruz is an allegoric figure.<br><br>
      -thanks
    • preston_sinclair
      Message 129 of 129 , Feb 26, 2002
        is there any life here in this room, it's pretty dead....SHINE YOUR LIGHT.