18362Re: [rosenet] Addendum to Healing Prayer List for 17 July 2014

  • Joh0369 Hempstead
    Jul 22, 2014
      Just to clarify - the original message was from SUSAN M. She had the eye surgery and will let us know how it turned out as soon as she is able.

      from iPad - John

      On Jul 21, 2014, at 7:30 AM, "jose mejia jmejiar49@... [rosenet]" <rosenet@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Mi loving friendship to you, dear John. I know that the inner light of your spirit is always there opening darkness everywhere and that your physical eyes will be preserved and improved for you to keep feeding the landscapes of enlightening beauty of our spiritual homeland, the Father's heaven and the loving Earth, our perennial school. Our prayers for your recovery.

      Jose

      On Friday, July 18, 2014 8:25 AM, "Joh0369 Hempstead joh0369@... [rosenet]" <rosenet@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am having surgery on both eyes on July 23.  I pray that the surgeries not only are successful with rapid healing but also without any visual complications or unpleasantness.  Love and Peace Susan

      from iPad

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic