Re: [rosacea] Re: Are people still in love with this site?

  • David Pascoe
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      unfortunately it isn't really practical. The group would quickly fill
      with spam and salesmen. We can see this by the number of posts that
      get held back. The moderators still work hard to warn off sales people
      pretending to care about rosacea for eg.

      This was the reason I created the new forum, to cater for those who
      just go crazy by the moderation delay.

      Sadly, removing moderation from this email group would quickly change
      the feel of this group - and for the worse in my opinion.

      davidp.

      --
      David Pascoe, pascoedj@...
    • David Wu
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        Davidp,

        Thanks for your information and suggestions. It seems that the new forum has
        more advantages and I think I will check the forum at
        http://rosacea-support.org/forum/

        Best,

        David