What other problems besides rosacea do you have?

  • millerlite181
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hey guys,

      Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
      rosacea.

      This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
      name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.

      Chris
    • melissa wohl-battista
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 19, 2007
        Hi Chris.
        I have Raynaud's phenomenon (which seems to be common among rosacea sufferers) and allergies to cats, dogs, dust, mold, ragweed.

        Best wishes,
        Melissa

        millerlite181 <millerlite180@...> wrote:
        Hey guys,

        Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
        rosacea.

        This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
        name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.

        Chris

      • Rebecca Sandee
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 19, 2007
          I also have Raynaud's. My other problems are migraines, seb derm, and perioral dermatitis.

          Rebecca

        • sharoncrozier
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 19, 2007
            Hi!

            Wow! You got an hour? ;) I have, in addition to Rosacea, ADD, Mitral
            Valve Prolapse, Asthma, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes, and Glaucoma. Other than
            that, I feel just fine!
            Sharon

            --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "millerlite181"
            <millerlite180@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
            > rosacea.
            >
            > This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
            > name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.
            >

            > Chris

          • Jenny Nairn
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
              Warning.this is a long post!

              I remember putting a thread up about this in June 2006. I saved the replies but never actually got around to putting the pieces together. Anyway, this is the gist of what was said last year:

              .I've noticed that there have been a number of Rosaceans who also have Thyroid issues. It has lead me to look at another angle about the possible causes of Rosacea.

              What if Rosacea is the symptom of other health issues?

              .What would be interesting is to try and find a common link between the other health ailments we have. What if...Thyroid, Candida, Fybro, Raynauds, Psoriasis...what else have I read about...ummm...I know there are many more...what if there was a common link between these?

              .there is also a list that has previously been put together of co-existing health issues here:

              http://rosaceans.com/html/confusion.html

              Acne Adult
              Acne Drug-induced
              Acne Conglobata
              Acne Vulgaris
              Alcoholism
              Allergic contact dermatitis
              Bromoderma
              Carcinoid syndrome
              Cutaneous Lupus (rare)
              Demodecosis
              Dermatomyositis
              Dermatophyte infection
              Eczema
              Erysipelas
              Folliculitis
              Frostbite
              Gram-negative folliculitis
              HIV
              Iododerma
              Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii
              Keratosis Pilaris Atrophans
              Leukemia
              Lupus chronic
              Lupus Erythematosus, Acute
              Lupus SLE,
              Lupus subacute
              Lupus vulgaris
              Lymphoma
              Perioral Dermatitis, irritant or
              Perioral Dermatitis
              Photodermatitis
              Photosensitivity Drug-induced
              Pityrosporum Folliculitis
              Polymorphous light eruption
              Rheumetoid Arthritis
              Sarcoidosis
              Seborrheic Dermatitis (commonly misdiagnosed)
              Steroid rosacea (due to use of fluorinated corticosteroids)
              Subcutaneous Lupus
              Sjrogen's Rynaunds disease

              I think that list has been up-dated now?

              Anyway, my question to everyone last year was: What other health issues do you have?

              These were the replies (all quoted from members who posted last year). I find it really interesting to re-visit this:

              I also have inhaled, nasal, eye and ear allergies, asthma, sinusitis, eustacion tube disfunction (from allergies and sinusitis) migrains, contact dermatitis, and chemical sensitivities.

              Only pollen and mold allergies, and a sulfa drug allergy. Nothing else that I know of and no other symptoms of anything else, other than perimenopause. No real food allergies, other than the result of histamine releasing foods like yogurt, red wine and the like.

              I have spider veins on my legs, bronchitis, ear allergy, sinus(i think sinus and the alleries are interconnected)

              I have migraines, ADHD, clenching my teeth to the point of cracking a molar and needing a crown (I think it is called TMJ).

              I seem to suffer from diseases linked to an overactive immune system. In the past I have suffered from alopecia, shingles, sinus problems, skin rashes. Ever since years of antibiotic use I have a dodgey tummy. I also suffer from Raynaulds diesease and have chillblains all winter, I also recently discovered I am prone to seb derm.

              Suffering from major allergies affecting face: swelling, violent itching all over, big eczema patches.

              I was recently diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse. Its a common condition where the mitral valve in your heart is a little bit 'floppy' and can allow blood to flow back in the opposite direction inside the atrium. Many people who have it also suffer from mitral valve prolapse syndrome which can produce symptoms like fatigue, chest pain,
              anxiety ... Its thought that it may be caused by an underlying problem with the automated nervous system. Anyway, what has this got to do with rosacea? Well I was searching the archives and noticed that mitral valve came up a couple of times. I was wondering if there could possobly be a link between mvp and rosacea.

              I just went for an Echocardiograph (to check for MVP (mitral valve prolapse),etc) because of the cardiac symptoms I have...... My mom has MVP. She does not have rosacea though. However, while doing research I discovered that many heart conditions, MVP and others, can cause flushing or redness of the face as a symptom. I also discovered MVP is a connective tissue defect. With rosacea, there seems to be many connective tissue defects (in the blood vessels, etc), so in some people this could be just one systemic manifestation of an underlying genetic predisposition toward connective tissue abnormalities.

              I do not have mitral valve prolapse although my brother and two sisters have it. I am the only one diagnosed with Rosacea. What I have discovered after studying this condition for a long time was some kind of correlation between mitral valve prolapse and having your tonsils out. I am the only one who still has my tonsils in my family and doesn't have the mitral valve problem.

              just chiming in to say that i have mvp & rosacea. it's curious, but i never put the 2 together.

              This is interesting as I have mitral valve prolapse. It was diagnosed a long time ago, however, back in 1986, and I didn't have rosecea problems until a few years ago.

              I also was diagnosed with MVP years ago, and also have rosacea......I never thought about the two being realated until now I see some of you have both too. Maybe there is some kind of connection between the two.

              I also have MVP, diagnosed about twenty years back. I still have my tonsils, as well.

              I have a mitral valve prolapse also. It can be detected with a stethescope, but is sometimes hard to hear. An echocardigram can confirm that you have it. Mine was detected when I was about 23. My rosacea started in my early 30's. There is a syndrome associated with it. MVP Syndrome. It may just be a coincidence - mvp and rosacea. Unless, the imbalance of the autonomic nervous system contributes to rosacea.

              "Forty percent of patients with mitral valve prolapse also have an imbalance of the autonomic nervous system, or ANS, called dysautonomia. The ANS is composed of two systems; the parasympathetic and the sympathetic. It controls virtually all bodily functions, such as respiration, heartbeat, blood pressure, vision, and digestion. When this system is out of balance it can cause myriad of symptoms, including panic attacks, anxiety, fatigue, palpitations, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and more. This combination of symptoms is know as MVP Syndrome. Diagnosis is made by physical examination, a careful medical history, and an echocardiogram. Unfortunately, MVP does not always show up on an echocardiogram. Thus, MVPS is a clinical diagnosis. Usually symptoms do not show up before the age of 14 or 15, but more and more children display central nervous system symptoms before the MVP shows up. Ninety-eight percent of people with MVP Syndrome have nothing wrong with their heart. The majority of symptoms are caused by an out-of-balance nervous system"

              Once again the connection between rosacea and migraine appears - it is well known that some migraine is caused by this

              I also have Mitral Valve Prolapse.

              After the echo the cardiologist came in and told me..........well looks like you are having a little regurgitation, but said that my heart was fine and strong, and told me I had mitral valve prolapse, and that I had probably had it for a long time. He said that my pregnancy was just aggravating it, and after I deliver my heart rate should settle back down.

              To read that migraines have a connection with rosacea was so wild for me. I have continued to have a problem for the past 6 years and they can't seem to figure out what the problem is.

              Let me add a new twist to this discussion on Mitral Valve Prolapse.

              I was diagnosed with this condition at the age of 24. My general practitioner heard a "click" or palpitation on a routine exam and sent me to a cardiologist who made the diagnosis. So, for the past 18 years I have taken antibiotics when getting dental care, etc. and always assumed those strange moments when my heart would skip a beat was attributable to MVP, an otherwise benign condition.

              Last summer, I found myself in another cardiologist's office after two of my three sisters were diagnosed with Aortic Valve Stenosis--one of them had open heart surgery. Being a genetic condition, I had to be checked for it. Good news---I do not have valve disease, and the cardiologist informed me I also do not, nor have I ever, had MVP! He said many millions of people diagnosed with this condition in the past decades were incorrectly diagnosed. The diagnostic imaging today shows the technician whether the condition is there--as clear as day. My third sister was told the same, she does not have MVP after years of thinking she did.

              Just some food for thought. If you were diagnosed many years ago, you may want to recheck that. I enjoy not having to take antibiotics when I visit the dentist.

              I have both Mitral Valve and Rosacea as well.

              Now that makes 2 people in this group that have Agoraphobia/panic attacks. I have suffered with them for 19 years now, and I am so scared about anything new.

              Some of you have mentioned fibro flares with your Rosacea. I also have both, was diagnosed with fibro 7 years ago and Rosacea last year.

              I have had a lot of trouble with yeast infections even before beginning medicine for my rosacea. My doctor hasn't been able to tell me why so maybe this is my connection . . . rosacea.

              I too have anxiety and panic attacks. I never imagined it would have anything to do with my rosacea.

              Is there a tie in - to the research - to a gluten intollerance and rosacea - seems to be a definant definant correlation with me. How well my digestive tract and liver are doing directly correlate to how well the rosacea is doing. I eliminated the wheat - the tummy bloat and discomfort went down and the rosacea started to clear up.

              I don't think there is the kind of connection that is cut and dried, but what I believe is what I stated here before............that all disease seems to be inflammatory; so in that way there is a connection I believe. My dermatologist has said that Rosacea is an autoimmune problem which makes sense. And explains why many of us keep getting tested for Lupus, and sent to Rhuemetologists. It all seems very closely related.

              Flushing is tied intimately to both the digestive and nervous systems. It's probably something to do with all that over-taxing of the nervous system, but the exact mechanics are beyond my meager knowledge...

              I have reached the point where I will NOT accept a prescription for an antibiotic without getting one for Nystatin (a mild anitfungal) to go with it. Life is just too short, and I spent too much time getting my candidasis under control. Don't ever want to do that again!

              I too, have Fibro & Rosacea and now Sebboriah dermititis as well.

              How about cellulitis Cellulitis (sel-u-LI-tis) is a potentially serious bacterial infection of your skin. Cellulitis appears as a swollen, red area of skin that feels hot and tender, and it may spread rapidly.

              Skin on the face or lower legs is most commonly affected by this infection, though cellulitis can occur on any part of your body. Cellulitis may be superficial - affecting only the surface of your skin - but cellulitis may also affect the tissues underlying your skin and can spread to your lymph nodes and bloodstream.

              Has any research been done to explore a link between rosacea and hemochromatosis? I am American of Irish descent and from my observation and participation on this board, it is apparent that rosacea affects a large percentage of that population. Additionally, the same case could be made concerning hemochromatosis. Just a thought
              that occurred to me. Maybe a scientist is exploring the concept somewhere. I'm interested in receiving your feedback. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Additionally, I have been studying Meridians and have found that when I start to flush, if I trace the "Triple Warmer Meridian" five or so times on each arm, I immediately experience
              a reduction of 85 - 90% flushing. You may want to try it yourself. It's free, can be done anywhere and is quick and (for me) very effective.

              no sweat - is this a rosacea symptom?

              I have always thought this was strange, but when I asked friends and other people with rosacea, they say it doesnt sound abnormal. But I never sweat.. Of course my skin feels slightly damp, but I never sweat to the point I can feel it trickling down my skin, or leaving wet patches on my shirt. And my face never has beads of sweat. This is
              even when im working hard, walking in the sun and even working out.

              Ear problems - I had mastoid done 25 years ago and other operations too - I always felt there was a linkbut there are far too many people saying there is for this to be siscounted, I sometimes feel that we are ahead of our time in working out the dynamics of this condition and it;s realated conditions - there is deftinitely a bigger picture to rosacea than just spots

              -----

              Hope this sheds some light! Although I do think there are more health ailments we have in common.

              Jen :o)

            • lisamouries
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
                ocular rosacea, sunsistis and tinnitis

                <millerlite180@...> wrote:

                > Hey guys,
                >
                > Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
                > rosacea.
                >
                > This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
                > name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.
                >

                > Chris

              • Carolyn Greene
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
                  .
                  Chris, this is a good question. Here's my list:

                  1. Excema
                  2. Seborrhea dermatitis
                  3. Allergies to food, animals, pollen, and especially mold
                  4. Eosinophilic pneumonia (caused by allergies)
                  5. Joint pains (from food allergies)
                  6. Low energy
                  7. Recent addition of facial pain/burning

                  Melissa, it's interesting you should mention a connection to
                  Raynaud's. My 23yo son has it. I hope he doesn't eventually get
                  rosacea, too. Fortunately, he's very fitness and health oriented, and
                  rarely drinks alcohol, so he may forestall that.

                  Carolyn
                • melissa wohl-battista
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
                    Hi Carolyn,

                    Don't worry about your son because lots of people have Raynauds and don't have rosacea.
                    And as you said he takes good care of himself. Make sure he protects his face from the sun!

                    I forgot in my list to add eczema. I also get that. In fact, that started at exactly the same time as my rosacea! I wonder if there's a connection as they are both autoimmune and effect the skin.

                    Best wishes,
                    Melissa

                    Carolyn Greene <Carolyn@...> wrote:
                    .
                    Chris, this is a good question. Here's my list:

                    1. Excema
                    2. Seborrhea dermatitis
                    3. Allergies to food, animals, pollen, and especially mold
                    4. Eosinophilic pneumonia (caused by allergies)
                    5. Joint pains (from food allergies)
                    6. Low energy
                    7. Recent addition of facial pain/burning

                    Melissa, it's interesting you should mention a connection to
                    Raynaud's. My 23yo son has it. I hope he doesn't eventually get
                    rosacea, too. Fortunately, he's very fitness and health oriented, and
                    rarely drinks alcohol, so he may forestall that.

                    Carolyn

                  • xfool92
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
                      My other problems are migraines, and lactose intolerance. I take beta
                      blockers daily for migraine prevention, Imitrex for when I do get a
                      migraine, and lactase supplements when I eat any milk products.

                      I am allergic to many pets and sometimes pollen is bothesome, but since
                      I have no pets or plants in the house, I usually have no chronic allergy
                      problems.

                      <millerlite180@...> wrote:

                      > Hey guys,
                      >
                      > Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
                      > rosacea.
                      >
                      > This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
                      > name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.
                      >

                      > Chris

                    • Elizabeth Shen
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 20, 2007
                        Dear All,

                        Can anyone please advise me about your experience with emu oil? I heard it´s great for rosacea and acne marks. If so, what is the best brand? what is molecular distillation emu oil?

                        Thanks so much!!!

                        Beth

                        <millerlite180@...> wrote:

                        > Hey guys,
                        >
                        > Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
                        > rosacea.
                        >
                        > This could include allergies, excessive sweating, asthma, cancer, you
                        > name it. Might help a little if we have common other problems.
                        >

                        > Chris

                      • russie smith
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 21, 2007
                          Hello all,

                          I have to admit that sometimes I read celebrity websites online. I came
                          across this article about Lisa Faulkner (I am not sure who she is, the
                          magazine is British) and wanted to share. Maybe some of the Brits on
                          the board can tell me who she is, I live in the US. Below is the
                          article and link to the site.
                          http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/body/Lisa_Faulkner_My_unslightly_rosacea_article_118152.html

                          Lisa Faulkner: My unslightly rosacea

                          Friday 22 June 2007

                          * Home </>
                          * » Body & diets </body/>

                          Actress Lisa Faulkner reveals that she's always had a troublesome skin
                          condition.

                          'I was diagnosed with rosacea in 2005,' she explains, 'and unfortunately
                          all the make-up I have to wear for work and the studio lights aggravate
                          it, so my skin just gets worse.'

                          Symptoms of rosacea can include facial redness, spots, eye problems and
                          thickening of the skin. It only affects adults and can occur at any time
                          after puberty, although doctors don't understand the cause.

                          Lisa sought the help of a skin specialist

                          'I first noticed it a few years ago when I developed red patches on my
                          cheeks,' says Lisa. 'My friends and family kept saying it looked lovely,
                          like having rosy cheeks, but I hated it.'

                          Increasingly self-conscious, Lisa finally sought the help of a skin
                          specialist, who diagnosed rosacea.

                          Treatment options range from antibiotics for treating the inflammation
                          to laser therapy, depending on the severity of the symptoms. However,
                          Lisa decided against treatment.

                          'I didn't want to take drugs, so I've learned to live with the
                          condition,' she says. 'It's hard because the rosacea makes me feel
                          self-conscious, particularly when my skin flares up and becomes bumpy as
                          well as red.

                          Living with rosacea

                          'It means that nowadays I have to wear make-up every day -- even when
                          I'm not working -- which I never used to do.'

                          Lisa has developed her own strategies for treating and managing her
                          condition. 'I've learned to be very careful about what I use on my skin.

                          'After trying all sorts of products, I've discovered a skincare range
                          called Dr Brandt that's brilliant for me -- it really takes the redness
                          away.'

                          Outside factors can exacerbate the condition, including hot and cold
                          weather, sunlight and diet -- which Lisa has discovered to her cost.

                          'I really love chillis and curries, but spicy foods make my skin worse,
                          as does drinking champagne, which is a bit annoying! I try not to have
                          too much of any of these, but I haven't cut them out completely.'

                          Stressing makes my skin worse

                          Worryingly for the actress,the condition has been known to progress over
                          time to more severe and unsightly symptoms, including inflammation of
                          the eyes -- which can cause vision impairment -- and thickening of the
                          skin.

                          'I try not to to be too concerned because there's nothing that I can do
                          if it does develop -- and besides, stressing makes my skin worse,' she
                          says. 'At the moment I have regular acupuncture sessions, which keep me
                          calm. They've really helped.'

                          ROSACEA IN BRIEF

                          *What is it?*
                          A skin condition that affects one in 10 people in the UK and which
                          usually occurs in mid to later life.

                          *Symptoms*
                          These can include persistent redness; lumpy spots; gradual thickening of
                          the skin; and eye problems including itchiness and inflammation.

                          *Treatments*
                          Oral antibiotics, laser therapy and diet changes.

                          For more info, visit www.acne-rosacea.co.uk <http://www.acne-rosacea.co.uk>

                          Emily Watkins

                        • petewatersuk
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 22, 2007
                            Hello

                            She is well known here for her TV role in Holby City. Here is a link:

                            http://www.tv.com/lisa-faulkner/person/84839/biography.html

                            Some pictures the guys will like :)

                            http://www.pxdrive.com/album/LISA+FAULKNER_pictures_gygipic/

                            I saw a similar article about her rosacea in the Daily Mail a few
                            months back.

                            Peter

                            --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, russie smith
                            <russiesmith@...> wrote:

> [...]
                            EZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzExOTAzNDA0N
                            jY->
                            > > | Photos
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaWxvbTEzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwOT
                            kEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTE5MDM0MDQ2
                            Ng-->
                            > > | Database
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjM3JkZXU1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUw
                            OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzExOTAzNDA0Nj
                            Y->
                            > > | Polls
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYjRxcDNqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwOTk
                            EZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzExOTAzNDA0N

                            kAzExMTUwOTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxM
                            TkwMzQwNDY2>

                            > > Change settings via the Web
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNDJnb2lsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwOTkE
                            Z3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExOTAzNDA0Nj
                            Y->
                            > > (Yahoo! ID required)
                            > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
                            > > <mailto:rosacea-support-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%
                            20Delivery:%20Digest>
                            > > | Switch format to Traditional
                            > > <mailto:rosacea-support-traditional@yahoogroups.com?
                            subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>

                            > > Visit Your Group
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZjRrY29iBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwOTkEZ3Jwc
                            3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTkwMzQwNDY2>
                            > > | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

                            subject=>
                            > > Recent Activity
                            > >
                            > > *
                            > > 9
                            > > New Members
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcmtia2M5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwO
                            TkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExOTAzNDA
                            0NjY->

                            > > Visit Your Group
                            > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
                            support;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNjJhZWhxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMTUwOTkEZ3Jwc
                            3BJZAMxNzA1MDYxNTg5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE5MDM0MDQ2Ng-->

                            > > Yahoo! Groups
                            > >
                            > > Get cancer support

                            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12nimpo4c/M=493064.10813662.11695035.1047
                            8265/D=grphealth/S=1705061589:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1190347666/A=4617369/R=0/
                            SIG=11uofhk5p/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/cancersupport/index
                            .html>

                            > > Connect w/ others
                            > >
                            > > find help & share
                            > >
                            > > Healthy Cooking
                            > >
                            > > on Yahoo! Groups

                            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12m0v0lj1/M=493064.10928738.11515654.9706
                            571/D=grphealth/S=1705061589:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1190347666/A=4836034/R=0/S
                            IG=11n53k6s3/*http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fruitabuparents/>

                            > > A place for parents
                            > >
                            > > to share their ideas.
                            > >
                            > > HDTV Support
                            > >
                            > > The official Samsung

                            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12mgbi7re/M=493064.10972170.11554072.8674
                            578/D=grphealth/S=1705061589:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1190347666/A=4706132/R=0/S
                            IG=11f8fj6tf/*http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/samsunghd/>

                            > > Y! Group for HDTVs
                            > >
                            > > and devices.
                            > >
                            > > .

                          • Adam Seychell
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 22, 2007
                              I don't have any obvious allergies that I am aware of. I do suffer from
                              a bit of tinnitus (ringing in the ears). One problem I know for sure
                              that worsens my rosacea is chronic stress. Like Melissa said recently,
                              stress is part of living. Although I'm sure I have too much of it, and
                              that I have put in more effort than most people to try reduce it. Lately
                              I've been doing a lot of challenging technical work, so the stress is
                              cranked up (too many brain neurons firing) and my nose is glowing like
                              like a red warning light telling me to slow down.

                              Adam.

                              millerlite181 wrote:

                              > Hey guys,
                              >
                              > Just curious as to what other health problems you have, besides
                              > rosacea.
                            • Jenny Nairn
                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 22, 2007
                                Aurelia wrote:
                                Loved your message, especially the "Warning.this is a long post!" Most such comments preface posts that are actually quite short. Yours really was a blockbuster and you have probably won the award for all-time longest message.

                                Well done, and thanks for beating me into second or third place, at last. :)
                                -----
                                Ah, I'm sure Dan would be the winner of the "all-time longest message", if we include the links and briefs of those links! Artist may come a close second to that?! Although I am sure you are right up there too. LOL

                                I guess the point is...us Rosies have many health ailments in common. Whether there is a connection, I don't know. So I spent the time drawing out all of the posts I had saved to e-mail. Sorry it was sooo long! I just thought it would add to the thread and someone new might have a 'brain wave'...an 'ah hah moment'?!, maybe? Anyone?

                                Jen :o)