Rosacea and allergies, was Rosacea LTD and P&Ps

  • Carolyn Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      iDan wrote:
      > your mention of hive-like bumps
      makes me wonder if histamine containing or triggering foods might be a
      problem for you as it is for many of us.
      >http://rosacea-research.org/wiki/index.php/Dietary_Influence

      iDan, thanks so much for this information. And, yes, you're right, I
      have so many food allergies I can't avoid them all. In fact, my food
      allergies exploded a few years ago, which was around the same time the
      rosacea first appeared.

      The food avoidance list you provided will help a lot. Thank you so much.

      Carolyn