File - RSG-Resource-Pages

  • rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 223 , Jul 1, 2007
      --------------------------------
      Rosacea Support Resource Pages
      http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
      --------------------------------

      A new set of web pages that list a collection of resources for rosacea
      sufferers has been put together. These pages have been called the "Rosacea
      Support Resource Pages". Here you will find information about such areas as
      supplements, the role of inflammation, and emerging treatment therapies. As you
      will be able to see from reading these pages there is a lot of interesting
      research going on, and good rosacea-related resources that you can read from
      all over the web.

      These pages are very much written by and for rosacea sufferers, so they
      shouldn't be read in isolation and no-one should change their treatment regime
      without seeking professional advice. Having said that I'm sure everyone will be
      inspired a bit and get a benefit from reading these pages.

      The web site address is http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

      " $Id: RSG-Resource-Pages,v 1.1 2006/02/28 07:44:22 user Exp $
      " vim:tw=71
    • rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
      Message 223 of 223 , May 24 12:37 AM
        Rosacea Support Resource Pages
        http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

        We have put together a set of web pages listing a collection
        of excellent resources for rosacea sufferers. In the ROSACEA
        SUPPORT RESOURCE PAGES you will find information about such
        things as supplements, the role of inflammation, and
        emerging treatment therapies. You will also see that a lot
        of interesting research is happening.