[rosacea] Re: Cold hands

  • Axiomofd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
      i am always cold and sometimes need to wear a blouse and a sweater and i
      joke about bringing in wigwams to wear, I am cold all over, not just the
      hands, my rosacea is mild at this point, is anyone else cold all the time,
      most people in this newsgroup seems to be the opposite
    • mlramsey@scescape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
        I used to be cold a good deal of the time. When I started menopause I warned
        up. But now my hands and arms can feel quite cold and my face hot at the
        same time.