Re: [rosacea] Re: Dermatitus

  • mike smith
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
      whatever you do Brian, try not to pick at the dry skin. Go onto the net and try some soothing natutral cream called: HOPES.

      Mike.

      Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
      Hi Yana, I have the real dry Patches next to My nose and along side of My nose. Dry and scaly.

      yana_rs <yana_rs@...> wrote: --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...>
      wrote:
      >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.

      Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I should
      stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even go to
      work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
      sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol, Breads,
      Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
      appreciated. Thanks. Brian

    • Brian T Fogle
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Sam. Thanks for Your response. What are Pro Biotics? Brian

        smacbride_2000 <smacbride_2000@...> wrote: Brian,

        I really feel for your situation. My face has been absolutely
        horrendous for quite a few days and I have had to facilitate two
        days of client workshops. I was so embarrassed to even be in the
        room.

        Here is just one idea. Maybe it's candida (yeast) or fungus. Try
        pro-biotics or olive leaf extract from your local health food store,
        or try an herbal cleanse product. Thta's next on my list to try.

        SAM

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
          Thanks for Your repsonse Mike. I do sometimes pick at the Dry Skin. As far as My diet goes I eat Chicken and Salads. A little rice and alot of Water. I sometimes cheat every weekend Though. Where can I buy this Product You mentoined? Hopes. Brian

          mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: whatever you do Brian, try not to pick at the dry skin. Go onto the net and try some soothing natutral cream called: HOPES.

          Mike.

        • kemx@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
            rosacea ltd3 helped with my rosacea and the dry flaky skin.....don't know why.
            it got worse at first, but a year [oh my, or is it 2?.hahaha] later i'm still using it 2x daily.
            emily

            wrote:
            >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.

            Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I should
            stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even go to
            work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
            sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol, Breads,
            Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
            appreciated. Thanks. Brian

            Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
            New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

          • mike smith
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
              Hi Brian, no problem mate. We are all in the same boat and it is so embarrasing having this retched rash on your face all the time! Hopefully one day theer will be a cure. In ther meantime, try these websites as I have found them very informative........

              www.hopes.com.au www.hoskingspharmacy.com www.doctorskin.com.au

              Hope these help mate. E-mail David Hosking with preferrably some pics of your condition. He is a Dermatitis/Rosacea specilaist in Australia and has some excellent products.

              Keep your chin up mate!

              Mike.

              wrote:
              >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.

              Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I should
              stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even go to
              work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
              sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol, Breads,
              Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
              appreciated. Thanks. Brian

            • Aurelia
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
                Hi Brian,

                Sorry to hear that your seb derm is raging out of control.

                There have been some excellent posts on the subject over on our dear sister
                site, the Rosacea Forum, in the past few months. You might perhaps like to
                check out some of the threads, if you haven't already done so.

                http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/

                Kind regards, and best of luck!

                Aurelia
              • Brian T Fogle
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
                  Thank You Mke. I will check these out and Stay in Touch. Take care. Brian

                  mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: Hi Brian, no problem mate. We are all in the same boat and it is so embarrasing having this retched rash on your face all the time! Hopefully one day theer will be a cure. In ther meantime, try these websites as I have found them very informative........

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
                      Hi Mike. Could You Please tell Me a diet that I might try. Thanks, Brian

                      wrote:
                      >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.

                      Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I should
                      stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even go to
                      work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
                      sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol, Breads,
                      Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
                      appreciated. Thanks. Brian

                    • ronniedolskie
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 2, 2007
                        wrote:
                        >Hi Brian, I found the best site for seb derm diets is the following
                        site.......... www.candidasupport.org

                        Check that one out mate.

                        Mike.

                        > Thank You Mke. I will check these out and Stay in Touch. Take
                        care. Brian

                        > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: Hi Brian, no
                        problem mate. We are all in the same boat and it is so embarrasing
                        having this retched rash on your face all the time! Hopefully one
                        day theer will be a cure. In ther meantime, try these websites as I
                        have found them very informative........

                        > www.hopes.com.au www.hoskingspharmacy.com www.doctorskin.com.au
                        >
                        > Hope these help mate. E-mail David Hosking with preferrably some
                        pics of your condition. He is a Dermatitis/Rosacea specilaist in
                        Australia and has some excellent products.

                        > Keep your chin up mate!
                        >
                        > Mike.
                        >
                        > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                        > Thanks for Your repsonse Mike. I do sometimes pick at the Dry
                        Skin. As far as My diet goes I eat Chicken and Salads. A little rice
                        and alot of Water. I sometimes cheat every weekend Though. Where can
                        I buy this Product You mentoined? Hopes. Brian

                        > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: whatever you do Brian, try
                        not to pick at the dry skin. Go onto the net and try some soothing
                        natutral cream called: HOPES.

                        > Mike.
                        >
                        > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                        > Hi Yana, I have the real dry Patches next to My nose and along
                        side of My nose. Dry and scaly.

                        > yana_rs <yana_rs@...> wrote: --- In rosacea-
                        support@yahoogroups.com, Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.
                        > >
                        > Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I
                        should
                        > stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even
                        go to
                        > work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
                        > sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol,
                        Breads,
                        > Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
                        > appreciated. Thanks. Brian

                      • Brian T Fogle
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 3, 2007
                          Thanks Mike. Have a good weekend. Brian

                          ronniedolskie <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...>
                          wrote:
                          >Hi Brian, I found the best site for seb derm diets is the following
                          site.......... www.candidasupport.org

                          Check that one out mate.

                          Mike.

                          > Thank You Mke. I will check these out and Stay in Touch. Take
                          care. Brian

                          > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: Hi Brian, no
                          problem mate. We are all in the same boat and it is so embarrasing
                          having this retched rash on your face all the time! Hopefully one
                          day theer will be a cure. In ther meantime, try these websites as I
                          have found them very informative........

                          > www.hopes.com.au www.hoskingspharmacy.com www.doctorskin.com.au
                          >
                          > Hope these help mate. E-mail David Hosking with preferrably some
                          pics of your condition. He is a Dermatitis/Rosacea specilaist in
                          Australia and has some excellent products.

                          > Keep your chin up mate!
                          >
                          > Mike.
                          >
                          > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                          > Thanks for Your repsonse Mike. I do sometimes pick at the Dry
                          Skin. As far as My diet goes I eat Chicken and Salads. A little rice
                          and alot of Water. I sometimes cheat every weekend Though. Where can
                          I buy this Product You mentoined? Hopes. Brian

                          > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: whatever you do Brian, try
                          not to pick at the dry skin. Go onto the net and try some soothing
                          natutral cream called: HOPES.

                          > Mike.
                          >
                          > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                          > Hi Yana, I have the real dry Patches next to My nose and along
                          side of My nose. Dry and scaly.

                          > yana_rs <yana_rs@...> wrote: --- In rosacea-
                          support@yahoogroups.com, Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@>
                          > wrote:
                          > >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.
                          > >
                          > Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I
                          should
                          > stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even
                          go to
                          > work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
                          > sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol,
                          Breads,
                          > Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
                          > appreciated. Thanks. Brian

                        • mike smith
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 3, 2007
                            No worries Brian.

                            You jusy concentrate on getting better mate!

                            Cheers.

                            Mike.

                            wrote:
                            >Hi Brian, I found the best site for seb derm diets is the following
                            site.......... www.candidasupport.org

                            Check that one out mate.

                            Mike.

                            > Thank You Mke. I will check these out and Stay in Touch. Take
                            care. Brian

                            > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: Hi Brian, no
                            problem mate. We are all in the same boat and it is so embarrasing
                            having this retched rash on your face all the time! Hopefully one
                            day theer will be a cure. In ther meantime, try these websites as I
                            have found them very informative........

                            > www.hopes.com.au www.hoskingspharmacy.com www.doctorskin.com.au
                            >
                            > Hope these help mate. E-mail David Hosking with preferrably some
                            pics of your condition. He is a Dermatitis/Rosacea specilaist in
                            Australia and has some excellent products.

                            > Keep your chin up mate!
                            >
                            > Mike.
                            >
                            > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                            > Thanks for Your repsonse Mike. I do sometimes pick at the Dry
                            Skin. As far as My diet goes I eat Chicken and Salads. A little rice
                            and alot of Water. I sometimes cheat every weekend Though. Where can
                            I buy this Product You mentoined? Hopes. Brian

                            > mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: whatever you do Brian, try
                            not to pick at the dry skin. Go onto the net and try some soothing
                            natutral cream called: HOPES.

                            > Mike.
                            >
                            > Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@...> wrote:
                            > Hi Yana, I have the real dry Patches next to My nose and along
                            side of My nose. Dry and scaly.

                            > yana_rs <yana_rs@...> wrote: --- In rosacea-
                            support@yahoogroups.com, Brian T Fogle <b.fogle@>
                            > wrote:
                            > >What is it that you experience specifically? Yana.
                            > >
                            > Dear Group, Can anyone Please Tell Help Me and Tell Me what I
                            should
                            > stay away from. My Seb Derm is way out of Control. I cannot even
                            go to
                            > work. I have been trapped in My House for 6 days. Plus I have been
                            > sick. I'm not sure what makes it worse. I have cut out Alcohol,
                            Breads,
                            > Most Sugars. What does this Disease feed off? Any Help would be
                            > appreciated. Thanks. Brian

                          • Sarah Arnold
                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 3, 2007
                              I get help from taking clarityn, pau d'arco, white tea and using a gently oil free moisturiser. I
                              avoid sugar, dairy and chocoalte. Have also had low level n-light laser (sometimes it helps
                              other times not so).

                              Best wishes

                              Sarah

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 4, 2007
                                Thanks Sarah.

                                Sarah Arnold <phlika29@...> wrote: I get help from taking clarityn, pau d'arco, white tea and using a gently oil free moisturiser. I

                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 6, 2007
                                  Hi Mike, Its Brian. I'm doing better/ Got this Seb Derm under Control. Thanks for the info. Its Funny how another Person can really care so far away. Take care, Brian

                                  mike smith <ronniedolskie@...> wrote: No worries Brian.