Re: Arbonne?

  • kari_rocks19
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hello Terry!

      I have tried the Arbonne products as one of my friends was a
      consultant. I tried even the most gentle line they offer (I think its
      for babies) but right after just cleansing with their products my face
      reacted with a warm flush! I washed it off right away! So I would not
      reccomend them at all, but I am sure they must work for the stronger
      skinned umong us!

      -Kari
    • rosynomo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "tcschniper" <tcschniper@...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone tried any of the Arbonne facial products? If so, good
        results?

        > I've been approached to become a consultant for their product line,
        but have only used the
        > baby products (yummy smell!).
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Terry

        Hi Terry, I am an Arbonne Consultant and District Manager. I have used
        the facial products for the last year. My rosacea has pretty much
        cleared up. I still get an occasional flare up but not like it was. I
        even have before and after pictures of my face. Being a consultant is a
        good way to get them at a better price and share them with friends and
        collegues. Sandy