Re: [rosacea] Question about blood vessel dialation

  • Aurelia
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 30, 2006
      Dan wrote: "(Caught) bang to rights UK, CAN Caught in an unlawful or immoral act without any mitigating circumstances.

      And evidently it already was in Canadian..."

      My goodness! I was speaking Canuck and didn't even know it!

      Bien amicalement,

      Aurelia

    • ruizdelvizo
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 24, 2006
        I can eat wheat with no problem. I don't eat products made with white
        flour. I found that those products seem to include malted barley
        flour, which seems to be a trigger. I never been much of a junk food
        eater anyway. My triggers preclude that! I eat bread made out of
        organic whole wheat. I don't eat the whole loaf. I eat a couple of
        slices a day. For my other grains, I have organic rolled oats for
        breakfast and then brown rice or a yam as my starch for dinner. I
        also try to get nine servings of fruits and veggies a day. This works
        for me pretty well. As all of us with rosacea are painfully aware,
        what works for one rosacean doesn't work for another. I'm glad you
        found something that works for you.

        Take care,
        Matija

        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "bmailb" <bmailb@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the response,
        >
        > I tried the anti-inflammitory diet recommended on several arthritis
        > web sites...no "nightshade" vegetables....potato, tomato, eggplant,
        > snd I think mushroom?...anyway I had no luck with that.....
        >
        > One thing to keep in mind is that when you cut out wheat, you
        > eliminate a huge percentage of the junk foor and fast food that is
        > available to you, and you are forced to eat a lot more un processed
        > foods....so its hard to say how much that is helping things out as
        well

        > In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "ruizdelvizo" <ruizdelvizo@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm so glad that you were able to arrest your symptoms - rosacea
        and
        > > AS!
        > >
        > > I think this type of diet may be considered an anti-inflammatory
        one.
        > > I've used to post on this board quite a bit in the past, so
        forgive me
        > > if this has been covered.

        http://nutrition.about.com/od/dietsformedicaldisorders/a/antiinflamfoo
        d.htm