Re: [rosacea] WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DEMODEXSOLUTIONS VERSUS FACEDR

  • ruben jara
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi there,
      First of all, good luck with demodexsolutions, I am very interested to see the results. I have been using the product for about a year now. I have had rosacea for quite a few years but in the last 2 years it has been the worst I have ever experienced

      I decided to try demodexsolutions last year around Sept 2005. At the beginning the skin on my face felt very tight and the burning sensation was almost unbearable. After a couple of weeks i started to see and feel the difference, my skin started to look much better. The hot flushes diminished but still had episodes. I apply the cream mainly at night because it leaves a powdery residue on my skin that gives me a gostly appearance not suitable for work as I am in contact with general public and attend to board meetings. It took about three months to get to a point where my skin looks almost normal. I still get hot flushes specially when under stress, (situations that make me nervous), but not as often as before I started using demodexsolutions.

      I started using the daily cream from demodex solution 2 months ago and it has made a huge difference, I apply the cream twice or three time during the day my face feels almost normal I am really happy, I still apply the ointment at night, I do recommend Demodexsolutions I do know that it may not work for everyone, but I highly recommend to give it a try .

      I live in Sydney Australia, I do get the creams through the net and never have had a problem with this.

      Hope this helps.

      Thank you
      Ruben

      rose jill <roseflowerbloom@...> wrote:
      O.K Brady and David : I just wanted to point out that I have really not been a member for a very long time, and am very grateful of David Pascoe's opinion to the dem.mites and I don't want it misconstrude in any way . I value his opinion and knowledge, and I realize rosacea is a highly complex skin problem (I don't like to refer it as a disease). Brady, thanks for your relpies too. There are 3 people on here who are trying the mite solution and we certainly plan on staying in touch as per our progress. I will probably get pictures before and after, as I am taking this as a serious answer to my mild case of rosacea. Out of 3 people who ordered the product, lets see if we have results within 120 days as it indicates, and then as needed as mentioned. Quite frankly, I am nervous about it being so harsh on my skin I cant take the soap and z cream, therefore of course in small area and gradually more. I know its not the answer for everyone, however it has worked for many
      according to the site, and I have even recieved personal email from people who used the products and no longer have rosacea, which is another reason why I must try it for myself. Thank you, tamara
      David Pascoe <pascoedj@...> wrote: Hi Brady,

      Despite all of the studies that have been done, I think that it is a
      fair summary to say that there is no agreed link between rosacea and
      demodex. There are statistical thoughts and other ideas that look
      interesting, but as for an agreed link, there isn' t one.

      You can say in some people, elevated demodex levels might have an
      effect on their rosacea, but to qualify for a causative link (ie.
      demodex causes rosacea or not) I would like to see something stronger
      than just `a relationship' or conclusions like `may be implicated'.

      I think it is great that the NRS is funding exacting studies looking
      for proof. Only by making a hypothesis and proving it right or wrong
      do you advance the science of it all. A link might be found showing
      that demodex causes rosacea. We will just have to wait and see.

      p.s. you need to add a new email address to your Yahoo!ID as I think
      the one @... is old and doesn't work anymore

      davidp.

      --
      David Pascoe, pascoedj@...

      --
      Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
      New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

    • Shauna Ryall
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
        Wow - this is the first time I have heard of the burning with Z. Did it also
        make your face worse for a while? My face is horrible after the first 2
        nights of treatments - friends are really commenting about it. Maybe I
        should keep trying it?

        I would be really interested in hearing about if your face got worse before
        it go better.

        TIA

        Shauna :-)

        _____

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
          Just want to add a little bit input to this!

          I remember when Dr Nase was on this board, he said that Chinese do
          not have rosacea, it is not right. I am a Chinese n I have rosacea!
          When I was diagnosed in Taiwan 15 years ago, my face was like burning
          n extrem red with lots of p&ps, n the doctors had only little
          knowledge about rosacea. We tried so many things to get the redness n
          p&ps down, but nothing worked, n finally he said, "let's see if you
          had mites on your face". He used a machine like the microscope to
          check the skin tissue from my nose, n found lots of mites. So he let
          me try the Dr. Qu's cleanser, it is an herbal based cleanser designed
          to eliminate demodex. It worked for a while to control the redness n
          p&ps but few months later everything came back again.

          It was not until I came to New York n joined this group, I found that
          rosacea is more complicated than I thought. There is no cure for
          this! But also thanks to David Pascoe n all the members in this group
          that I have learned a lot about this skin disorder. Through this
          group, we all know that something may work for some people or may
          not. That is why we keep trying things n keep sharing info to each
          other. Everyone has his own opinion through his experiences, we do
          not know if demodex was the cause of rosacea, we are not sure if
          demodex played an improtant role in rosacea, but if it works for some
          people, it may work for others. By the way, I tried the z cream
          before, it did not burn me but it did not improve the redness either,
          however, it did help with the p&ps, I do think mites may contribute
          to the p&ps n inflammation in rosacea, but it may not be the only
          reason causes rosacea.

          Anyway, for me, I enjoy reading experiences from the group n sharing
          my own! N one thing I believe is "you would never know until you
          tried"!

          Lucia

          --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, rose jill
          <roseflowerbloom@...> wrote:

          > David, On the contrary. I am happy of your honesty, and always
          delighted to hear your feedback. Always apreciate your advice!
          thanks again David Pascoe, luv ya, tamara

          > David Pascoe <pascoedj@...> wrote: Hi Tamara,
          >
          > I hope that I didn't seem overbearing or unduly skeptical, but it
          was
          > products myself. Others may get a benefit, so all the power to them.
          >
          > davidp.
          >
          > On 8/27/06, rose jill <roseflowerbloom@...> wrote:
          > > O.K Brady and David : I just wanted to point out that I have
          really not been a member for a very long time, and am very grateful
          of David Pascoe's opinion to the dem.mites and I don't want it
          misconstrude in any way . I value his opinion and knowledge, and I
          realize rosacea is a highly complex skin problem (I don't like to
          refer it as a disease). Brady, thanks for your relpies too. There are
          3 people on here who are trying the mite solution and we certainly
          plan on staying in touch as per our progress. I will probably get
          pictures before and after, as I am taking this as a serious answer to
          my mild case of rosacea. Out of 3 people who ordered the product,
          lets see if we have results within 120 days as it indicates, and then
          as needed as mentioned. Quite frankly, I am nervous about it being so
          harsh on my skin I cant take the soap and z cream, therefore of
          course in small area and gradually more. I know its not the answer
          for everyone, however it has worked for many
          > > according to the site, and I have even recieved personal email
          from people who used the products and no longer have rosacea, which
          is another reason why I must try it for myself. Thank you, tamara

          > --
          > David Pascoe, pascoedj@...

        • rose jill
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 1, 2006
            thanks LUCIA excellent info. no offense to doctors, but i find most derms dont have a clue about rosacea, not to say i am pointing at Dr.Nase, but they seem to be all about drugs and dont look at the long hall of side effects to these drugs. Derms dont take alot of time to handle problems. For example, for me when I was diagnosed the derm looked at me and within 5 minutes said its rosacea, without even discussing my history or any other details at all. Some people could even have lupus without knowing....there is a lack of communication,education, and experience with doctors these days. It is like walking in at Mc.Donalds fast service thats all. At least where I live. tamara

            lucia11756 <lucia11756@...> wrote: Just want to add a little bit input to this!