Re: [rosacea] IPL treatment

  • coquilos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      What is your skin color on the Fitzpatrick scale? I ask only because I am probably a III/IV and inquired about IPL treatment and was told I was too dark by one place. I am curious about your tx since you say you are olive skinned.

      Thanks

      smart_doc123 <websonu@...> wrote: Hello,

      I was wondering how much relief from rosacea redness can you expect
      from 3 IPL treatments. I am olive skin, so being treated with a lower
      setting (Filter 590, 640, single pass. My redness had decreased by
      20%. Technician says will require additional 5-6 treatments for
      significant effect.Any suggestions or experiences.Thanks.DC

      --
      Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
      New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        sorry, the correct name for the grapeseed is grapeseed Proanthocyanidins

      • pool wqqc
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          Hi,

          I am a type 3-4 skin type.hence the low settings i
          guess

          DC

          http://mail.yahoo.com