Re: [rosacea] cleanser doesn't remove foundation

  • Jenny Croft
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Amanda,
      Have you ever tried Clinique rinse off foaming
      cleanser? I've only got a sample tube so I don't have
      the full ingredients list. It leaves my face squeaky
      clean but not tight feeling at all,
      Jenny

      Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/
    • Kemx
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        if you find out these ingredients i would love to know them. emily

        Jenny Croft <jennycroft29@...> wrote: Hi Amanda,

        --
        Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
        New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

      • ashinsc
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2006
          Jenny, I used this product about a year ago and was very pleased with
          how soft it made my skin, but I had to use a good bit on the days I
          wore foundation, because like you said, it doesn't remove it very
          well. I bought a few sample bottles from eBay and once they were
          gone, I started using Cetaphil facial cleansing, but I'm not that
          crazy about it.

          Ashinsc

          --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Jenny Croft
          <jennycroft29@...> wrote:

          > Hi Amanda,
          > Have you ever tried Clinique rinse off foaming
          > cleanser? I've only got a sample tube so I don't have
          > the full ingredients list. It leaves my face squeaky
          > clean but not tight feeling at all,
          > Jenny

          > Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo!
          Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/

        • Young Kim
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2006
            When i wear foundation, I use POND's cleansing cream and wipe off the make up with tissue. It's gentle and gets ur make-up out. Then I rinse my face with gentle cleanser. I've done this for about 2 yrs. now. No irritation and good results on washing face and removing make-up.

            Janet