Re: [rosacea] moxonidine / Rilmenidine

  • Sarah Woods
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:06 AM
      i think moxonidine is made in the USA ....it is called Physiotens Tablets

      ericpilson <ericpilson@...> wrote: I told my doctor about these two drugs for flushing, and he said they
      were not american drugs --- does anyone know if these are made in the
      USA? --- i have used clonodine but found the side effects too strong.

      is there any equivilant to moxonidine / Rilmenidine marketed in the
      USA?

      thanks

      -eric

      --