minomycin

  • tjsjsj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi,
      I didnt really think the possible side-effects are better or worse
      than most other medications. If even a very small percentage of
      people develop an adverse reaction-or side effect-to a drug it must
      then be included in the information supplied to the consumer, hence
      can sometimes make pretty scary reading...however I agree that it is
      definately worth knowing of any possible side-effects etc if using a
      medication. I have been using minomycin for a few years now, and
      have experienced nothing adverse, however I would still much prefer
      not to be taking it due to possible adverse health outcomes etc etc,
      and yes there is always still the risk of something not so good
      occuring
      regards,
      tim.

      Hi

      I've not had any experience with Finacea but I was doing some
      research on the different types of antibiotics I have tried over the
      years. One of the first I tried was Minocycline and when I did a
      Google search the other day, I found some alarming negative side
      effects with this drug. You might want to do the same and have a bit
      of a read eg.

      http://www.drugs.com/minocycline.html

      http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/aadrbltn/aadr9611.htm#mino

      There are many more sites and I am sure there are past posts too. It
      scared me to read this stuff and I won't be going back to
      Minocycline again. This may be old news to some of the members here
      but I guess we all learn something new at different times and stages
      of our Rosacea.

      Jen :o)

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "traceyl1019"
      <traceyl1019@y...> wrote:

      > Hi - I am using Finacea in the morning and night but as I learned
      > fromn this site and online the Finacea is more for pimples,
      > postules..etc
      > I just have reddness, so I am going to go to my derm. and ask why
      I am