[rosacea] JR... On Being Bold

  • jako@coastnet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      One other thing AM... I think it may be more bold to take a good long
      look in the mirror every now and again to realize that this is a
      problem worthy of correcting. If Dr. Nase, whom so many of us have
      learned so much from, was not bold and fought for some kind of reversal
      we would know much less than we do now. And as for me 'constanly'
      posting the group and speaking of my skin condition worsening 'or
      whatever'... isn't that one of the purposes of joining a support group?
      I know that I have vented, as have others, but thankfully we have
      recieved the support of those going through the same trials. It is
      comforting for me to know that there are others out there that can
      relate to what I am going through and I thank them for the support that
      they have offered to me. I can understand someone taking a dig at me
      doing a pizza experiment but when it comes to someone looking for some
      support for a condition like this... no way. J.R.