Dan or has anyone tried Saw Palmetto

  • karen breeze
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi Dan...u mentioned having a re-bound affect after u stopped taking
      Boswellia, i've stopped taking neem and so far so good. Have u ever tried
      Saw Palmetto...I know it's a supplement for men, well some sites say that
      it's a supplement for men and women...I've been taking it for about a week,
      and it has made my skin go pale....I seem to have very good results with
      herbal supplements. I'd like to take Saw Palmetto long term..Has anyone
      taken Saw Palmetto long term, but after stopping had a rebound
      affect...thanks karen

    • dfries2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hi Karen,

        Glad to hear you haven't experienced any kind of rebound after
        stopping the neem. I haven't tried Saw Palmetto, but have read that
        it has cox and 5-lox inhibiting qualities. Keep us posted on your
        results with it. I also seem to get great results from herbals...

        Best of luck!

        Dan

        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "karen breeze"