Re: Anyone try new CX stuff from Clinique?........

  • diamondpk1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      hi,
      i ordered the cream which addresses my concerns of redness,
      blotchiness and flare ups. it is used morning and night as a light
      weight moisturizer. it should be here tomorrow or friday.

      the clinique rep i spoke to at neiman said the return policy is open
      ended and i could bring back an empty jar for a full refund if it
      doesn't work.

      i'll post my thoughts after a few days.
      keep your fingers crossed!
      pam :)

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis& Linda Galway"
      <dgalway@n...> wrote:
      > There is a cream and serum. About $75 each. The cream reads okay.
      But here in Canada, ingredients are not required by law so some
      companies do not. Would love to know the ingredient that makes it
      appropriate for rosacea or is it just another green/blue based cream.