some of my experiences

  • gold_662003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      my main trigger is a humid climate, which im stuck in for a little
      while longer, so all i can do is try to subdue the effects as much
      as possible. So far i have tried doxy(caused a folliculitus
      outbreak), rozex - no real difference, candula cream - nothing, toal
      effects sensitive fragnance free - caused a little flare up did not
      try again. Lately i have been taking cod liver oil tablets and
      using asprin masks to clear up my face very successfully but not
      really impacted on the redness of a trigger. After discovering in
      the middle of a night out drinking that my face had flared up, ive
      come back to these boards to try something new - so i got the tea
      tree oil and will give that a go. I know that some people have
      suggested diet, but as that is one of the first things i looked at
      and i hadnt introduced anything new into it - i just moved to a
      humid climate, which is a really obvious trigger. Hopefully with
      such a high percentage of the population experiencing rosacea, new
      research breakthroughs will happen.