Re: [rosacea] thanks everyone (about the test stuff)

  • staceyiseman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      In a message dated 9/30/03 9:45:26 PM, jackractch@... writes:

      << Btw, what are beta blockers? I've never heard of them. Are they some

      type of concealer?

      beta blockers are a type of medication used to lower blood pressure;
      they also have application in rosacea because they act on the vascular system.

      you can enter 'beta blockers' into the search field for internet searches
      to get more information

      -s.
    • kinera@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        In a message dated 9/30/2003 9:45:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        jackractch@... writes:

        > Btw, what are beta blockers? I've never heard of them. Are they some
        > type of concealer?

        Beta Blockers slow down the heart rate, make the heart work easier and ease
        the load on your circulatory system. They are usually used for
        heart/circulatory patients. The name comes from the fact that they block Beta recptors
        within the heart muscle.

        Arnold