PCO & Rosacea

  • m m
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 11:45 PM
      Firs to say Hi from Montenegro.I 'm reading your posts a while,but just before few days I've actually joined.

      I'm 25 and have rosacea last 6 months,but I think that when I was 16 I had it too,but doctors didn't know what it is,now it's back.I've been using tetracycline for one month,my face cleared,but as soon as I stopped it started again(bumps and papules),now I'm using metronidazole,but my face is still red,although clear.It seems that it will never pass.
      I'm losing my self confidence,and I didn't notice anyone to have similar problems here in my country,really,so I'm constantly asked 'why your face is red?',but I'm getting stronger.

      I've also been diagnozed to have PCO,and it seems that rosacea come back when PCO started. Before awhile I asked if anyone have experience with BIOPTRON lamp,nobody replied,but yesterday I get it as a present.I'll let you know,if it helps,but I'm afraid that it have to pass some time,while it shows firs results(I'm optimist and believe that there will be results :)
      I have questions for girls here,does anyone of you have hormonal problems,PCO?And I'd also like if anyone reading this from Serbia&Montenegro to let me know,we could exchange experience about ways to cure rosacea here.

      regards Jas.

    • tioh2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        I completely agree. MAC studio fix is the only makeup my skin can
        tolerate; I've been using it for about 6 years. I find it does an
        excellect job of covering up my red, rashy skin. I've tried other
        makeup, including the new MAC studio tech, but my skin can't tolerate
        them at all.

        Anyways, I highly recommend MAC studio fix....even though my dream is
        to one day have skin perfect enough that I don't have to use any
        makeup!

        Heather

        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "icuraus51" <icuraus51@y...>
        wrote:
        > Maybe it's me, not others,
        > but I like MAC more than any mineral makeup.
        > My skin didn't break out with MAC..stupid fix..combo of foundation
        > and powder.
        > The only problem is that it doesn't contain sun block, so I have to
        > use sun block lotion.
      • Kajsa W
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          Heather,

          do you have the ingredientslist for MAC studio fix?

          tnx in advance! //Kajsa

          --- tioh2001 <heather.lane@...> skrev: > I
          completely agree. MAC studio fix is the only
          > makeup my skin can
          > tolerate; I've been using it for about 6 years. I
          > find it does an
          > excellect job of covering up my red, rashy skin.
          > I've tried other
          > makeup, including the new MAC studio tech, but my
          > skin can't tolerate
          > them at all.
          >
          > Anyways, I highly recommend MAC studio fix....even
          > though my dream is
          > to one day have skin perfect enough that I don't
          > have to use any
          > makeup!
          >
          > Heather
          >
          > --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "icuraus51"
          > <icuraus51@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Maybe it's me, not others,
          > > but I like MAC more than any mineral makeup.
          > > My skin didn't break out with MAC..stupid
          > fix..combo of foundation
          > > and powder.
          > > The only problem is that it doesn't contain sun
          > block, so I have to
          > > use sun block lotion.
          >

          > --
          > Please read the list highlights before posting to
          > the whole group (http://rosacea.ii.net/toc.html).
          > Your post will be delayed if you don't give a
          > meaningful subject or trim your reply text. You must
          > change the subject when replying to a digest !
          >
          > See http://www.drnase.com for info on his recently
          > published book.
          >
          > To leave the list send an email to
          > rosacea-support-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
          Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html