Re: Stefan's response to false accusations and slander...the truth!

  • Lonne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      I went back to re-read Aurelia's first post (Message #49698) and
      found that her questions and comments were not unreasonable. They
      were the sort of questions anyone should ask before falling for a
      sales pitch.

      Also, I failed to see any "personal attacks" on her part within the
      message.

      It appears that you are attempting in your post to belittle Aurelia,
      which is nothing less than what you are accusing her of doing. I
      agree with you -- "personal attacks of such nature should not be
      permitted in this forum."

      BTW, it is slander when spoken; libel when printed.

      Lonne

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "veggie4health"