Re: [rosacea-knowledge] Re: Free oxygen radicals in the aetiopathogenesis of rosacea

  • banshee06@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi again Marjorie,

      Along the topic of free radicals and antioxidants, I was wondering what
      your take was on supplementation of superoxide dismutase specifically?

      I've read it is not well absorbed and that it's perceieved to be the key
      in the aging process. Meaning levels of it decrease as we age and free
      radical penetration in our system increases. Do you see any potential
      benefits to supplementing with superoxide d? I'm also of the mind set
      too much antioxidant can be as bad as too little but wonder if a bit
      wouldn't hurt and provide any added benefit.

      Thanks-
      Kristen

      http://community.webtv.net/banshee06/ParadigmROSE