laboratoire remède uv 30 tinted ss

  • greenville14 <greenville14@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      has anyone tried this product found
      at blissworld.com???????
    • karvb@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        I have. I think it's wonderful stuff. It is VERY thin--almost like
        water. It also has a slight shimmer. You can wear it OVER makeup. If
        I'm going out for a walk with my dogs, if I'm bare skinned I can
        quickly zip this on. It's expensive so I tend to save it. But because
        it's so light, you don't use a lot of it either. My only gripe is
        that it isn't waterproof since I sweat during my walks and when it's
        hot. But if it was waterproof, it wouldn't be so light and wonderful!
        Paula Begoun dissed it but she disses quite a few things that I like.
        I did have a concern about it having enough UVA stuff in it so I
        called Bliss and they told me it has Avobenzone for UVA rays.

        Karen