Cutanix

  • x
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello

      I am from Polands yesterday I got sample free cream CUTANIX and I greased oneself him {it} and I am as yet satisfied.

      This {then} is first cream from long time which I can use.

      In region of nose I have skin very sensitive how {as} I used of other creams this {then} was making worse and skin turned red

      After Cutanix is well, is this {then} second day of usage and I can say that Cutanix puts into port {influences} on improvement skin if less reddenned

      This {then} second day when I use Cutanix We will see what will be behind paring days

      Cutanix this {then} first cream which I can use

      Bye bye

      Przemek

    • friedof
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 14, 2002
        Hi,

        DWicke8683@... asked about our results with Cutanix....

        I'm a fan. I used up my sample and bought the Regular Dramatic
        Relief. It's expensive, but it works for me to reduce the papules and
        redness in my face. I've been using it for about two months, and my
        face is much smoother to the touch. I have stopped using Metrocream.
        The only other unusual thing that happens to my skin is that I swim in
        a chlorinated pool about 3 days per week.

        I haven't been bothered by any smell. It isn't too oily, but I only
        put a tiny bit on my face, everyplace except my eyes.

        Brian, from Cutanix, if you are listening, it would be nice to have a
        small, refillable bottle for travelling and going to the gym... like
        the sample size, but a high quality pump like the regular size.

        Cheers,
        Diane, in Chico, CA
      • betty rubble
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 15, 2002
          I have rosacea, seb. derm., eczema, and I get hives.
          I requested a sample of the regular DRL and received
          it. I used it for 1 week. At first it seemed to
          help. However, on the 6th and 7th days I had a
          reaction to the product. I began to flush in the
          evening for no reason, and the flush was much more
          intense than I have had in the past. I stopped using
          the product and the reaction stopped. I did nothing
          else new at that time.
          Take care,
          Jody.

        • June
          Message 4 of 24 , May 12 5:28 PM
            Ok, I just received my Cutanix / sensitive skin samples tonight and put it on. Only my eyes seem to burn a little so far. Now that I have 3 new products, can anyone tell me how to use them? I have the Lancome moisturizer, the Linda Sy sunscreen, and the Cutanix. I can't use the 3 of them together, can I? What should I do? I'm so confused with all these products.

            June

          • Lonne
            Message 5 of 24 , May 12 9:25 PM
              According to Brian Pilcher at Cutanix, you use their product on
              clean skin FIRST and AT LEAST 10 minutes BEFORE applying any other
              product.

              I usually put moisturizer on before sunscreen.

              Lonne

              --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "June" <jes-h@c...> wrote:
              > Ok, I just received my Cutanix / sensitive skin samples tonight
              and put it on. Only my eyes seem to burn a little so far. Now that I
              have 3 new products, can anyone tell me how to use them? I have the
              Lancome moisturizer, the Linda Sy sunscreen, and the Cutanix. I
              can't use the 3 of them together, can I? What should I do? I'm so
              confused with all these products.

              > June

            • kkt456
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 17, 2003
                Hi,
                I am still hanging in there and this is week # 7.
                I am using the Cutanix Dramatic skin Lotion for sensitive skin.
                I have improved from flushing badly and getting red every day, to
                flushing much less and getting red every 3-4 days. I would hate to
                give up and start on a new regime but I also hope for more
                improvement than I have so far , as the fulshing/redness is causing
                culmulative damage. Many have tried the one for oily skin, but as
                mine is quite dry, I hesitate to try it.
                Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated,
                Kathleen 2
              • karvb@earthlink.net
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 29, 2003
                  Hi All... FYI..

                  I received my DermaDoctor.com newsletter yesterday and they are
                  advertising that they are now carrying Cutanix products.

                  http://www.DermaDoctor.com

                  Karen
                • ariloman
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 4, 2004
                    Just wondering if many have tried Cutanix. I just started using it yesterday. It
                    says in the pamphlet that you only have to use it for four weeks. Seems
                    puzzling for a chronic condition like Rosacea. Just hoping to hear by email
                    from anyone that has tried it.

                    Derek
                  • David Pascoe
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 4, 2004
                      On Monday, 5 April 2004, at 00:04:54 [GMT -0000] you wrote:
                      a> Just wondering if many have tried Cutanix. I just started using it yesterday. It
                      a> says in the pamphlet that you only have to use it for four weeks. Seems
                      a> puzzling for a chronic condition like Rosacea. Just hoping to hear by email
                      a> from anyone that has tried it.

                      DRL seems to get a pretty good wrap, so the chances are that you will get
                      some good results. Here are some messages that have been chosen for the
                      highlights from Cutanix users and Brian as well. These are not that
                      recent.

                      DRL has formed part of my daily regime, I really like it. Tried the 2%
                      recently, still not so sure if I like it more than the 1% as it makes me
                      sweat where it is applied and I do get some burning - a new experience for
                      me, and not one I like.

                      I am also trying the Gelee Cleanser with Qudarinone. So far it seems to be
                      cleaning well and I can tolerate it fine.

                      cheers,
                      davidp.
                      --
                      David Pascoe, mailto:dp@..., Western Australia
                    • Eric Boller
                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 5, 2004
                        You should probably reread what it says. I'm pretty sure it says you
                        should use it for 4 weeks to give it a chance to work. In other
                        words, don't give up on it before using it the full 4 weeks. I don't
                        think it says to stop using it after 4 weeks.

                        Eric

                        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "ariloman" <arilo10@h...> wrote:
                        > Just wondering if many have tried Cutanix. I just started using it
                        yesterday. It
                        > says in the pamphlet that you only have to use it for four weeks. Seems
                        > puzzling for a chronic condition like Rosacea. Just hoping to hear
                        by email
                        > from anyone that has tried it.
                        >
                        > Derek
                      • firm_male_butt
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 17, 2005
                          Hi Everyone,
                          Can someone tell me how many mls the Cutanix Dramatic Relief bottles
                          contain?
                          Thanks for your help.
                          Mathew
                        • arteest103
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                            Hi All.... I have a few unopened tubes of Cutanix--the regular, the
                            sensitive skin version and the one for oily skin. I have a couple of tubes
                            of each one, I think. (I'll have to check.) I bought them last year when the
                            rumours were going around. At the time, I was using Cutanix but have since
                            switched to other skin care. The tubes have never been out of the boxes and
                            I've kept them in a dark, cool place. If anyone would like to buy them, just
                            let me know.

                            Karen
                          • vivianluna27
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 18, 2011
                              Is cutanix still manufactured and does it work? Read about it in an old posting. I need help finding a cleanser and moisturizer which will stop the itch and help with the redness? Any comments on complex 15?
                            • Beth Phillips Brown
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 19, 2011