Re: [rosacea] Re:_update_of_Illuminaré_Fantastic_Finish_Foundation

  • Kajsa W
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
      tnx for the tip, the foundation sounds intresting but
      gloss.com doesn't ship internationally =(
      If u have another url where I can buy prescriptives
      online,please post.
      I will do a search on google on Prescriptives now and
      see what I end up with.

      //Kajsa.

      --- iblanki <iblanki@...> skrev: > here's a
      foundation i'm liking a lot right now: