Re: intense pulsed light treatment

  • lucentas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:30 AM
      --- In rosacea-support@y..., "bifta101" <gaz.d@b...> wrote:
      > can anyone who has had intense pulse light treatment for rosacea
      tell
      > me how they found the treatment and whether it was successful. i
      > would also be interrested to hear from anyone who has had the
      > treatment in the u.k.

      I was treated with IPL twice. Have a third treatment planned. I am
      very pleased with the results so far.
      I went to the UK for the treatment. To dr. Mervyn Patterson, in
      Danbury, near Chelmsford in Essex. He is a very nice doctor,
      compasionate. Expensive though. But good results. He has got a
      website: woodfordmedical.com.
      Feel free to email me.

      Lucenta.