Cutanix Samples

  • anreid911
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I got the Cutanix samples last week and have been applying the cream
      to one half of my face (still using tolerin on the other), my nose
      and a patch of eczema on my left arm. Thanks to Brian for being so
      prompt in posting them through to me.

      I will post a report mid-week with my initial thoughts once I've
      been using the product a little longer.

      Andrew.