[rosacea] go 4 it...and a list

  • Johan something
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1998
      Hi..I really hope the women here can feel better about themselves. I
      mena the "starers" problem and other social problem because of the
      rosacea.

      There are three ways as far as i can see..scream at the starers and tell
      them to look at an other direction..stay home and sleep....or just take
      it as a positive thing...HEY THEY LOOK AT ME...now heres my chance to
      get some positive attention to...

      some person said that we should make a list and bring it to some rosacea
      science company or what it is called..that�s great!!!

      it is kind of strange they haven�t come up with a cure yet. there must
      be a lot of money for them to make...but may be they earn more if
      somebody has to take medicines for several years that just one time..i
      don�t know...
      but i think we and others can make them do a bit more..

      have a nice day over there in us...and other places to

      bye