Re: [rosacea] Digest Number 388

  • CGallese@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      In a message dated 11/1/00 1:53:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      rosacea-support@egroups.com writes:

      << "The Red Face of Rosacea" by Dr. Geoffrey Nase

      I would like to buy this book. I live near London. Does anyone know where
      I can buy it and how much it costs?

      Is his book out??????????
    • matija
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        Unfortunately no. The title refers to the article Dr. Nase wrote for
        Dr. Sy's newsletter sometime ago.
        Matija