1st treatment update

  • Rlchenault@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      This morning after 18 hours, I am still swollen, red , bruised, and now have
      a blister on my chest. Did I do the wrong thing? He only used a 550
      filter--I don't remember the joules. I look like a striped freak! I
      don't know if this is worth it or not--sorry to be so down, but I am down
      this morning after looking at myself in the mirror.

      GLORIA :)