unsubscribe

  • Elizabeth Charlton
    Message 1 of 18 , May 31, 2000
    • Janet P
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 26, 2000
        Please unsubscribe me as I'm going away. Anyone who wants to email me individually is fine to janetp@...
      • Janet P
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 27, 2000
        • judydvm@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 24, 2000
            Please remove me from the e mail list. The volume of e mail is overwhelming and I have not found help.
          • paulbmc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 19, 2000
              Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you.
            • Gesuati@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 3, 2000
              • sesteves@ezol.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 11, 2000
                  Please take me off the list for this group. I am glad this group is
                  available, and it has been helpful. However, I don't have time to
                  read all the postings at this point. Thank you.
                • Jhill1111@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 20, 2000
                    please unsubscribe me. Will subscribe at a later date. Thanks!
                  • teresa allison
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 10 6:36 AM
                      please unsubscribe me thanks! Teresa
                    • m k
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 10 12:59 PM
                        Please unsubscribe me. Thanks!!!

                        =====
                        "We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

                        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                      • Adrian Ace
                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 12, 2000
                          many thanks
                          good luck to u all
                          ciao

                        • candlejen81@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Dec 26, 2000
                          • david
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 8, 2001
                              I asked to be unsubscribed a month ago, & just logging onto my computer I now have 650 emails to read! Please UNSUBSCRIBE me. Many thanks David.

                            • meyer@onvoymail.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 1, 2001
                                please unsubscribe me

                                Thank you