[rosacea] Toleriane or Tolerin cleanser (was changing cleansers)

  • Francine Labonté
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      This cleanser is named Toleriane in Canada and Tolerin in U.S.A.
      The brand name is : La Roche-Posay

      In Canada, you can buy it at your pharmacy. You have to ask your
      pharmacist, because they keep it behind the counter. (I don't know why !)

      Tolerian (or Tolerin) Dermo-Cleanser
      Tolerian (or Tolerin) Facial Skincare
      There is also : Thermal Spring Water (in spray) .... very soothing

      In U.S.A. you can order it at this site :
      http://www.facepeel.com/home.mpl

      La Roche-Posay has a new site for U.S.A. and for information , you can
      contact them by e-mail :
      http://www.lrp-laboratories.com/

      In U.S.A. , maybe you can find these products in pharmacy also ???
      I use these products since 1 year, and I love them !!! (my dermatologist
      recommended them to me)

      Hope this helps,
      Francine