[rosacea] Photoderm madness

  • Andrew Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      I've been pretty disappointed with the coverage of my face during
      PhotoDerm sessions in the UK. Both the nurse I've seen and my new
      vascular surgeon have been unwilling to overlap treatment areas, which
      is fair enough because they have seen Bad Things happen when this has
      been done.

      What I'm thinking of is drawing a map on my face with ink, based on the
      PhotoDerm crystal size - so all that they do is fill in the blanks.

      I reckon I'll be able to get coverage from about 65/70% to around 95%
      (minimal gaps of mm in width).

      I may look a bit crazy, but any comments ?
    • Andrew Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
        Just to confirm, when I say overlap treatment areas, I mean overlap in
        that same session - not overlap what was done in a previous session
        (which of course is the point of multiple treatments).

        So, I'd have a map like this on my face:

        +--+--+
        | | |
        | | |
        +--+--+