RE: self tan product

  • ericlovin007
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013

       Beautisol is the best i have ever used and did not break me out and covered my rosacea. I either bought it at HSN or QVC not sure. I tried them all and this was the best as you can see it as you put it on....no surprizes later.

      ---In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, <marc.truesdale@...> wrote:

      Can anyone give me some advice on self tan (for face) i have Rosacea and get very little redness but have acne type condition. i really enjoy going on holidays abroad but tanning my face is out of the question as it hurts and looks bad.. please help Matt