RE: Re: [rosacea] Best moisturizer?

  • ericlovin007
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013

      Bio-Oil is the bomb for Rosacea! I stopped trying ALL the different ones that were making me break out worse or was flaring up my rosacea. I have NEVER been able to put any kind of oil on my face without breaking it out until I found BIO-OIL! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I have been washing with Dove soap only and I use the Bio-Oil (found it at Costco for the best price) and my rosacea seems like it is in remission, if you will. I have NO more flaking even. I am so very happy. Trying all the other products on my face was making it all bad.

      ---In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, <rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks so much, everyone!

      Kim