File - RSG-Resource-Pages

  • rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 230 , Sep 1 12:58 AM
      --------------------------------
      Rosacea Support Resource Pages
      http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
      --------------------------------

      We have put together a set of web pages listing a collection
      of excellent resources for rosacea sufferers. In the ROSACEA
      SUPPORT RESOURCE PAGES you will find information about such
      things as supplements, the role of inflammation, and
      emerging treatment therapies. You will also see that a lot
      of interesting research is happening.

      These pages are very much written by and for rosacea sufferers, so they
      shouldn't be read in isolation and no-one should change their treatment regime
      without seeking professional advice. Having said that I'm sure everyone will be
      inspired a bit and get a benefit from reading these pages.

      The web site address is http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
    • rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com