File - mini-FAQ.txt

  • rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 322 , Aug 4, 2013
      Rosacea Support Mini-FAQ Posting

      You will receive a confirmation email that you need to reply to.

      If you have problems, please contact the moderators at
      mailto:rosacea-support-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Also, if you use the web site to read and post messages, there is a link at the top right that says `Leave this Group'.

      2. I'm going on holidays, how do I stop email messages ?

      To stop the email just send a blank email to
      mailto:rosacea-support-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      When you return from holidays, send an email to
      mailto:rosacea-support-normal@yahoogroups.com
      and normal email delivery will resume.

      Easy way to remember: just add `-nomail', `-normal' to the end of the left hand side of the email address that you normally use to post to the whole group.

      3. I get too many emails, what can I do ?

      You can turn off email and read via the web, just follow the instructions above for `going on holidays'.

      Also, you can get 25 messages in a single email. This is called a digest. To choose the digest version, send a blank email to mailto:rosacea-support-digest@yahoogroups.com

      4. I posted my message several hours ago, why didn't it appear yet ?

      The group is moderated so your message will need to be approved before it reaches the group. This normally takes up to a few hours, but could be up to a day.

      5. Where can I search the archives ?

      The email messages are archived and are now easily searchable. You can get excellent access to the wealth of knowledge from past members by using the RSG Search box near the top of the screen.

      Additionally, a powerful search engine covers all the well known rosacea boards and web sites.
      http://rosaceagroup.org/search.cgi

      6. Why does my name come up in internet searches ?

      When you post to the group your email header and text are archived publicly on the internet. If this includes information that may identify you, people might be able to find this.

      9. Where can I read the full rosacea FAQ ?
      http://rosacea.ii.net/faq.html

      Message 322 of 322 , Mar 1 12:33 AM
[...]

        " $Id: mini-FAQ.txt,v 1.11 2006/02/28 07:40:22 user Exp $
        " vim:tw=71