borax for face

  • Shirley Reed
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
      So far, I just wet my face and a good pinch of borax granules and rub the skin with this.  I do this very gently because the granules don't dissolve well so this could exfoliate too much skin.  So I'm careful.  After a bit, I rinse and then repeat.  You can also put a Tbls. in a jar. add water, shake, let settle and use the water without any granules.  I have not really tried this.   I moisturize with an oil combo of my own make.  So far, I am very pleased with the results.  But I will maintain my supply of Vetericyn and Desitin for some time so if the need occurs, I will not be caught short on either.  I am gleefully hoping and waiting to see if these great results continue.   Best wishes,  pj

    • Diane Wick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
        Thx shirley. Do you find it helps diminish the redness from red spots or lesions quickly?

        Sent from my iPhone