[rosacea] Re: new to group

  • pathistle02
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1 4:00 AM
      For covering up the redness, I suggest Dianne Young's red neutralizer No. 2. I have never found anything that works quite as well, this stuff covers anything! I went to a town meeting the other night, and nobody could even tell how badly bruised I still am. It used to be sold exclusively on QVC, but they discontinued it for some reason, but you can buy it direct online from her Salon which is in NYC. ***Cilla***

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, K Cumming <klcumming@...> wrote:

      > I have finally found makeup that I can wear!!!!
      > Clinique! very happy about it
      > I don't wear it all the time, but for special occasions I like to cover up the red.
      >

      > -Kathy

    • pathistle02
      Message 41 of 41 , May 1 4:00 AM