[rosacea] Re: new to group

  • pathistle02
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1, 2013
      Thanks Aimee, I will keep you posted. I called the derms office yesterday and he said to come in and he will take a look at my face tomorrow (Thursday afternoon) and see whats going on with it. I think it is just going to take a lot of time to fade. Right now it still looks like reddish/brown blotches, but definitely more red/pink than brown, so I don't really think it is hyperpigmentation. But I don't know if I can do something like this to my face again. It would be great if the derm could absolutely guarantee no bruising, but I guess they really can't. Funny how some people heal right up afterwards, and than others such as myself seem to take months. ***Cilla***

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Aimee <ohkanaduh@...> wrote:

      > Hi Cilla,
      > Your lucky to be able to wear makeup . I have never been able to. Take your husband ,' s advice, if you can. Please keep us posted on your progress and post anytime you feel the need.
      >
      > Aimee

    • pathistle02
      Message 41 of 41 , May 1, 2013
        For covering up the redness, I suggest Dianne Young's red neutralizer No. 2. I have never found anything that works quite as well, this stuff covers anything! I went to a town meeting the other night, and nobody could even tell how badly bruised I still am. It used to be sold exclusively on QVC, but they discontinued it for some reason, but you can buy it direct online from her Salon which is in NYC. ***Cilla***