treatment

  • catsrbest
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29 8:57 AM
      Hi All, I am trying to find a product I purchased several years ago online. It worked well for my rosacea. There are two very hard discs one is tan/brown and the other is yellow. You wet your skin and rub the disc onto your face. The tan/brown am the yellow pm. Thanks
    • Purple
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

        This product has a tan disc and a yellow disc. Is this what you were looking for? http://www.rosacea-ltd.com/