Ocular and excessive tearing

  • deb3857wick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      I have ocular symptoms of excessive tearing. It gets worse when using the computer or wearing my glasses. I read someplace about something to use with the computer to help, but don't remember where I saw it or what it was. Any ideas? I would also love to hear what people do for excessive tearing that has helped. I don't do antibiotics or steroids. Thanks
    • igt57
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hi Deb
        Do you take fish oil or flax oil? That sometimes helps.
        Sarah

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          Hi deb;

          I take fish oil & flax seed oil and Trunature Lutein 25mg w/zeaxanthin 5mg but I don't have excess tears.