Re: [rosacea] small update

  • Fern Roy
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Dee;

      I have Ocular Rosacea but do not have it of the skin.  I can't say if it help with the OR but it helps with gas as I have GI problems from Colon Resection surgery 5 yrs ago.  It might be SIBO?  What I feel helped some with the OR was Rifaximin.  There is article that say SIBO, Rosacea & Rifaximin goes together.  Fern