Spectro Jel

  • NicoleB
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      My skin is going a bit wacky. I bought generic Cerave at Rite Aid and my skin is hating it. Has anyone tried Spectro Jel derm cleanser? It's a Canadian product but my oldest is starting to get Acne and I was going to order the Spectro Jel for acne for him.

      Thanks in Advance!
    • Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        the best that i have found for my rosacea is evening primrose oil. i use the NOW brand and get it on amazon. i also bought the evening primrose in capsules in case i run out of the oil and i'm waiting for the new shipment to arrive - though i have increased my order to 2 bottles a month to help prevent that.